DO YOU NEED HELP FOR YOUR CHILD AT SCHOOL?
(Click on the link above for the form).
Are you confused about what to ask at parent-teacher conferences?
Do you need a letter written to your child's teacher or to the administration about an issue?
Do you need a professional educator to observe your child in class?
Do you need a professional to evaluate work or writing samples?
An Educational Support Specialist can...
1) ...hold a parent-teacher preparation conference with you,
2) ...create personalized letters/email messages,
3) ...visit the school to observe your child in class (with written permission),
4) ...evaluate your child's work samples for areas of strength and improvement,
5) ...help select and monitor intervention strategies,
6) ...attend meetings to support you and your child,
7) ... tailor services to meet the needs of YOUR child(ren).
(Note: Our individualized services are on a sliding scale fee.)
" It takes a village to raise a child & collaboration is the key."
revitalized African proverb